A class 7 general contractor specialised in industrial construction, edibo is headquartered in Lommel and has branches in Fernelmont and Eindhoven. For 40 years, we have been building wonderful, challenging turn-key projects in Belgium and the south of the Netherlands for various sectors, such as food, logistics, production and automotive. Our customers include Porsche, H.Essers, AB Inbev, Aveve and Katoen Natie, who have all asked edibo to look after their new construction, extension or renovation. With our team of 135 employees, including our own engineering calculations department and steel workshop, we work hard every day to achieve our motto, “customised sustainable collaboration”. For our customers, this means a personal approach with a project team set up for them, and working in a way that suits their particular needs. For our employees, this is characterised by excellent career guidance to meet their professional growth opportunities and a team-oriented atmosphere. And finally, for society, we strive to do business in a sustainable and future-oriented way through our sustainability charter.
We are counting on you for the following:
- You will keep your eye on the needs and satisfaction of customers. You will identify problems in the construction file and propose solutions if necessary.
- You will determine, in line with the specifications, what type and how much material, machines and manpower are required for a specific project.
- You know how to convert good preparation and analysis of a construction file into successful project progress.
- You will be responsible for the follow-up of the planning and organisation of several projects.
- You will provide project managers with sufficient information to plan a project and budget correctly, and work closely with them to achieve an optimal return.
- You will be responsible for cost price calculations and asking suppliers and subcontractors for prices in order to develop the correct price determination for a project.
- You will maintain contacts with your network and build strong relationships. You will always be willing to expand your network with new contacts.
The ideal match
- You have a master’s degree in a structural engineering subject and a strong interest in industrial construction.
- You have good communication and organisational skills.
- You like a varied job in a construction-related work environment.
- You are open to continuously improving your own knowledge and skills.
Advantages for everyone
Naturally, our offer starts with a challenging position and numerous opportunities to develop and grow. We will support this with a competitive salary supplemented with financial and social benefits. This includes, for example, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, a company-related bonus plan and an extensive package of insurance policies with guarantees regarding medical care, pension and income guarantee.
Working at edibo is fun
In addition to a competitive salary and other fringe benefits, there are also other things we offer. You will be working in an organisation that actively works to create a pleasant working atmosphere and organises numerous events in which you can participate.
- Put your best foot forward during the group tests at the VOKA Chambers Trophy.
- Conviviality is the highlight of our autumn drinks.
- Go out to dinner with us to start our collective holiday.
- Team-building, family days, and more. There’s something for everyone!