A class 7 general contractor specialised in industrial construction, edibo is headquartered in Lommel and has branches in Fernelmont and Eindhoven. For 40 years, we have been building wonderful, challenging turn-key projects in Belgium and the south of the Netherlands for various sectors, such as food, logistics, production and automotive. Our customers include Porsche, H.Essers, AB Inbev, Aveve and Katoen Natie, who have all asked edibo to look after their new construction, extension or renovation. With our team of 135 employees, including our own engineering calculations department and steel workshop, we work hard every day to achieve our motto, “customised sustainable collaboration”. For our customers, this means a personal approach with a project team set up for them, and working in a way that suits their particular needs. For our employees, this is characterised by excellent career guidance to meet their professional growth opportunities and a team-oriented atmosphere. And finally, for society, we strive to do business in a sustainable and future-oriented way through our sustainability charter.
We are counting on you for the following:
- You will apply conservation coatings to steel structures using airless spray equipment.
- You will carry out the necessary preparatory work, such as laying the pieces out and turning them using the overhead crane.
- You will help load the truck.
- You will ensure all quality requirements are met and carry out the work safely.
- You will report to the head of the workshop.
The ideal match
- You know how to roll up your sleeves and can work in Lommel.
- You can guarantee a high level of finish and are proud of the work you deliver.
- You follow safety regulations and rules closely.
- You have some experience as a painter.
- You can work with a coating thickness gauge and have knowledge of paint and related products.
Advantages for everyone
Naturally, our offer starts with a challenging position and numerous opportunities to develop and grow. You will receive a salary corresponding to your professional competence. In addition, there are numerous additional benefits such as pension savings insurance, supplementary compensation for long-term incapacity for work, free hospitalisation insurance with the option of family members being included under favourable conditions, eco-cheques, and a company-related bonus plan.
Working at edibo is fun
In addition to a competitive salary and other fringe benefits, there are also other things we offer. You will be working in an organisation that actively works to create a pleasant working atmosphere and organises numerous events in which you can participate.
- Put your best foot forward during the group tests at the VOKA Chambers Trophy.
- Conviviality is the highlight of our autumn drinks.
- Go out to dinner with us to start our collective holiday.
- Team-building, family days, and more. There’s something for everyone!