A class 7 general contractor specialised in industrial construction, edibo is headquartered in Lommel and has branches in Fernelmont and Eindhoven. For 40 years, we have been building wonderful, challenging turn-key projects in Belgium and the south of the Netherlands for various sectors, such as food, logistics, production and automotive. Our customers include Porsche, H.Essers, AB Inbev, Aveve and Katoen Natie, who have all asked edibo to look after their new construction, extension or renovation. With our team of 135 employees, including our own engineering calculations department and steel workshop, we work hard every day to achieve our motto, “customised sustainable collaboration”. For our customers, this means a personal approach with a project team set up for them, and working in a way that suits their particular needs. For our employees, this is characterised by excellent career guidance to meet their professional growth opportunities and a team-oriented atmosphere. And finally, for society, we strive to do business in a sustainable and future-oriented way through our sustainability charter.
We are counting on you for the following:
- You will be responsible for the after-care of our work (steel construction, roof and façade cladding) and that of our partners (finishing).
- You will analyse problems (leaks, damage, defects, etc.) and propose appropriate solutions.
- You will carry out repair work on the building shell or its finish, and provide a high-quality service after the building has been commissioned.
- You will serve different customers every day, at different locations in Flanders and on varied assignments.
- You will work in a team of two led by the responsible service.
The ideal match
- You have experience in industrial construction and are also an all-round “handyman” (technical construction).
- You are customer-oriented and have good communication skills (Dutch and English).
- You like high-quality work, can guarantee a high level of finish and are proud of the work you deliver.
- You are flexible, enjoy the job and are happy to carry out a variety of tasks on various projects types.
- You have a neat appearance and are a good representative of edibo.
- You like to be neat and tidy and can manage your equipment with the greatest of care.
Advantages for everyone
Naturally, our offer starts with a challenging position and numerous opportunities to develop and grow. You will receive a salary corresponding to your professional competence. In addition, there are numerous additional benefits such as pension savings insurance, supplementary compensation for long-term incapacity for work, free hospitalisation insurance with the option of family members being included under favourable conditions, eco-cheques, and a company-related bonus plan.
Working at edibo is fun
In addition to a competitive salary and other fringe benefits, there are also other things we offer. You will be working in an organisation that actively works to create a pleasant working atmosphere and organises numerous events in which you can participate.
- Put your best foot forward during the group tests at the VOKA Chambers Trophy.
- Conviviality is the highlight of our autumn drinks.
- Go out to dinner with us to start our collective holiday.
- Team-building, family days, and more. There’s something for everyone!