A class 7 general contractor specialised in industrial construction, edibo is headquartered in Lommel and has branches in Fernelmont and Eindhoven. For 40 years, we have been building wonderful, challenging turn-key projects in Belgium and the south of the Netherlands for various sectors, such as food, logistics, production and automotive. Our customers include Porsche, H.Essers, AB Inbev, Aveve and Katoen Natie, who have all asked edibo to look after their new construction, extension or renovation. With our team of 135 employees, including our own engineering calculations department and steel workshop, we work hard every day to achieve our motto, “customised sustainable collaboration”. For our customers, this means a personal approach with a project team set up for them, and working in a way that suits their particular needs. For our employees, this is characterised by excellent career guidance to meet their professional growth opportunities and a team-oriented atmosphere. And finally, for society, we strive to do business in a sustainable and future-oriented way through our sustainability charter.
We are counting on you for the following:
- You will study the architecture plans and collect missing data in order to efficiently develop the implementation plans.
- You will design a 3D model in Revit.
- You will carry out the necessary analysis and develop the drawings so the designs are practically feasible.
- You will deliver the correct drawings and information to production and execution in collaboration with the Tekla work planners.
- You will provide advice to project managers during the realisation of the project.
- You will support sales with 3D renders and technical drawings.
- You will work closely with the purchasing department so the necessary materials can be ordered.
- You are not in charge and will report to the head of the engineering calculations department.
The ideal match
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a structural engineering subject and a strong interest in industrial construction.
- You have good communication and organisational skills.
- You like a varied job in a construction-related work environment.
- You are open to continuously improving your own knowledge and skills.
- You have knowledge of Revit and understand Tekla or are willing to receive additional training in this area.
Advantages for everyone
Naturally, our offer starts with a challenging position and numerous opportunities to develop and grow. We will support this with a competitive salary supplemented with financial and social benefits. This includes, for example, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, a company-related bonus plan and an extensive package of insurance policies with guarantees regarding medical care, pension and income guarantee. We also offer flexible working hours, flexible leave and the option to work from home.
Working at edibo is fun
In addition to a competitive salary and other fringe benefits, there are also other things we offer. You will be working in an organisation that actively works to create a pleasant working atmosphere and organises numerous events in which you can participate.
- Put your best foot forward during the group tests at the VOKA Chambers Trophy.
- Conviviality is the highlight of our autumn drinks.
- Go out to dinner with us to start our collective holiday.
- Team-building, family days, and more. There’s something for everyone!