A class 7 general contractor specialised in industrial construction, edibo is headquartered in Lommel and has branches in Fernelmont and Eindhoven. For 40 years, we have been building wonderful, challenging turn-key projects in Belgium and the south of the Netherlands for various sectors, such as food, logistics, production and automotive. Our customers include Porsche, H.Essers, AB Inbev, Aveve and Katoen Natie, who have all asked edibo to look after their new construction, extension or renovation. With our team of 135 employees, including our own engineering calculations department and steel workshop, we work hard every day to achieve our motto, “customised sustainable collaboration”. For our customers, this means a personal approach with a project team set up for them, and working in a way that suits their particular needs. For our employees, this is characterised by excellent career guidance to meet their professional growth opportunities and a team-oriented atmosphere. And finally, for society, we strive to do business in a sustainable and future-oriented way through our sustainability charter.
We are counting on you for the following:
- You will support the execution of projects.
- You know how to convert good preparation into a successful project.
- You will be responsible for following up the planning and organisation of several projects.
- You will contribute to the quality and safety policy on the construction sites.
- You will work closely with our purchasing department and monitor costs and budgets.
- You will maintain contact with the client, subcontractors and suppliers.
- You will work under the supervision of the project manager.
- You will discuss work progress in a team, report problems, and actively think about possible solutions.
The ideal match
- You have a master’s degree in a structural engineering subject and combine this with a strong interest in industrial construction.
- You have good communication and organisational skills.
- You like a varied job in a construction-related work environment.
- You are open to continuously improving your own knowledge and skills.
- You are coachable and aspire to fill the role of project manager in our organisation.
Advantages for everyone
Naturally, our offer starts with a challenging position and numerous opportunities to develop and grow. We will support this with a competitive salary supplemented with financial and social benefits. This includes, for example, a company car with fuel card, meal vouchers, eco-cheques, a company-related bonus plan and an extensive insurance package. We will invest in you via a thorough training programme in which you will be guided from assistant project manager to site manager via a growth and learning process in order to finally take on the role of project manager.
Working at edibo is fun
In addition to a competitive salary and other fringe benefits, there are also other things we offer. You will be working in an organisation that actively works to create a pleasant working atmosphere and organises numerous events in which you can participate.
- Put your best foot forward during the group tests at the VOKA Chambers Trophy.
- Conviviality is the highlight of our autumn drinks.
- Go out to dinner with us to start our collective holiday.
- Team-building, family days, and more. There’s something for everyone!